Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lights

Our house at night
I love lights. Lights are magical. I love to see lights everywhere, at Christmas time. Last night, for FHE, we went to Hyde Park (which is all lit-up, and beautiful), we got some hot coco at Goodies, and then we went to the Botanical Gardens . . . it was a wonderful time. 
View down our street . . . so many houses decorated, love it! 
Hyde Park 
Inside of Goodies -- a really fun, cute, place for ice-cream and other treats
Waiting for the good stuff
Ready for fun! 
Mom and Sam


Focused
We have lived in Boise for almost 6 years and we had never been to the Botanical Gardens . . . we were missing out! 
Entrance at the Winter Garden Aglow
It was beautiful, magical
I loved that you could see al the way downtown


It felt like being in small world at Disneyland
I loved warming-up by the fire pits 

Grandpa and Grandma
Staying warm . . . it was chilly!
Sammi thought this was the top of Rapunzel's tower
She loved it. 
So cute!
Creepy eyes . . . want to go back in the summer for pictures there, in the daylight. 
Cheese!
We all had a great time! I am sure we will go back next year! I think we found a new tradition! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun.
    Like I said, it was beautiful and I love lights like the next person but I thought it was too much money.
    I think out family can find cheaper activities.
    Maybe once every 5 year tradition for us.

    ReplyDelete