Thursday, October 17, 2013

Autumn Image Request...

Fall in Fairfield, Idaho
I love Autumn. 
I think it is the most beautiful time of the year!

I love seeing beautiful images of pumpkins, trees, and everything lovely from this season . . .

 I have a request, and I need your help! 

I would like to gather images of Autumn from a bunch of different places: your backyard, your town, your city, your country, etc., and I will have a special "Autumn Images" post featuring ALL the images I receive. You do NOT have to be a professional, just snap a picture from your area and send it my way! Or send me your Fall images from places you have been in the past! 

I REALLY want to see and share YOUR images!! 

Email your pictures to: Mari4u@hotmail.com. 

THANKS!!! 

-Mari 

No comments:

Post a Comment