Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Choir Concert #1

Last night was Sammi's first Junior High choir concert. It was pretty cute. She had so much fun. She loves choir and singing. It was the first of what I am guessing will be many, many, many, more concerts in the future. 

They are so lucky because for informal concerts they get to wear these cute T-shirts and jeans! Back in my day it was white shirt and black pants. 




I had Henry with me, and he started screaming during the band performance so I had to go out for awhile. He was OK with the singing though, thank goodness. 

They showed us how they warm-up in class by dancing. 


Yea for singing! 

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I could hear those concerts. Even after all the times we have followed you kids around I love it. If you count Bob's pre-school concert we've been doing that around 44 years. If you can ever record any, grandma would love it.

    Love, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete