Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It is Halloween today! 
Yikes! I don't feel ready . . . ?? But here it is! There has been so much going on, and I have not had much time to write about anything. So, for now all I have to offer is a few pictures . . . much more to come! 

Happy Halloween! 
William as Peter Parker


Daniel as a Hobbit



Sammi as a Masquerade girl from The Phantom of the Opera. 
 I need to write a whole blog devoted to this dress. Sammi's best friend's mom, MADE this dress for her! AMAZING! Seriously, I am in awe of how wonderful she is! And for doing something so nice for Sammi, and for me! Wow! It is beautiful! 

No pictures of Henry yet . . . tonight! 

Enjoy the fun of Halloween.

 Tomorrow is the first day of Christmas! Yippee! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment