Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Weather

The weather this morning was beautiful. I love the contrast of dark clouds, blue sky, and fall colors. It was a real treat to drive the kids to school today, it was so glorious. I just happened to have my camera with me, so I grabbed a few shots -- but they hardly do it justice. 

  Later in the morning, the clouds turned dark-grey, and a big storm blew through . . . awesome. 
 We lost a lot of our pretty leaves . . . but it was really beautiful to watch them swirl in the wind
I love weather. 
It is like watching God paint. 
I think if I had to choose a profession, I would be a Storm-chaser, or a Weatherman. There are few things that get me more excited than awesome (especially extreme) weather! 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos! I didn't get to see that view of the storm--I was caught in the middle of it on the freeway!

    Also--I am looking for a good place to have our family photos taken, and I would love to know where you took these--it's the exact sort of backdrop I had in mind--without the storm clouds overhead--although, that would be a nice effect!

    ReplyDelete