Friday, November 22, 2013

Eye Photo Request!!!

I want to do a blog post about the beauty of the Human Eye. Would you please send me a picture of your eye, your children's eyes, or the eyes of anyone who will let you stick a camera in their face? The picture can be of one, or both eyes. I don't want full faces, so you can do some cropping, or I can crop the images for you. 

I think ALL eyes are gloriously beautiful, and I would love to display their beauty, and variety of colors! 

I WOULD LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!! 

Please send your eye images to: mari4u@hotmail.com. 

Thanks a ton! 

-Mari 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not good enough, otherwise I totally would, I think my children and husband have fantastic eyes. If you'd like to take their pictures then you're more than welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ARE good enough, I am not looking for pro here! Just take a picture in good lighting, like by an open window, or outside. That will get the job done. I just got some great ones from Holden, so you better step-up, eh? :-) I would love to come and capture your children's eyes! But I think you will be gone this week, right?

      Delete
  2. I tried to get a picture of my boys eyes but they wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a good shot. I'll see what happens in the next few days. Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that Beppy! Please try...your boys eyes are so awesome! Don't forget to turn the camera on you, too! And maybe James if he will sit still for you. ;-) Love you!

      Delete