Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Camera

I must have been a good girl because my Christmas present came early this year. I don't normally "want" something like I have wanted a quality camera. But it has been the desire of my heart for a long time. I love capturing images. I am an observer -- which means I am always capturing images with my eyes. Being behind the camera is a perfect place for me. I have been playing around with all the bells and whistles, and I am so excited about the possibilities! I have only had it for a day, and I am still learning -- but I can see how this is going to be wonderful. Now I can finally capture the gold flecks in William's eyes . . . this is going to be too much fun! 























6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures. You have such wonderful "subjects" to. What kind of camera did you get?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! You definitely have an eye for it. I love the pictures. Have fun experimenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. right on! you're going to love it!! and not only did you capture the gold flecks in william's eyes, you also got his cute freckles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures. Would you be willing to share what kind of camera you got?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks professional...maybe a new career?

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete