Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Snapshots

Just playing around with my toy... and capturing a good hair day. (I sport a ponytail 6 days a week!)

So, I have decided I prefer a more "Artistic Style" of Photography. I like to take pictures of objects -- though people are pretty fun, too. I am still exploring my world with this new tool of mine, and I gotta say, it is pretty dang fun! 
Hey look! I need to clean my bathroom mirrors! I don't even want to know what is on them! Gross! 


This one is my favorite -- though Blogger has distorted it a bit, it is MUCH clearer and awesome on my computer. I am still working on my Photography website, it should be up and running soon. It is a place where my images can be seen in full clarity, and I am pretty excited about it! It is nice to have a hobby. I mean, like, really, REALLY, nice! 

 Find something you love to do and do it! There is something thrilling about the ability to "CREATE!" Go create something today! 

1 comment:

  1. Cool shots! You are looking extra cute for a special day to welcome your Bergeson(now Liberty) friends into the ward. :) Wow, Sunday was a little crazy but not as crazy as we expected in primary. I'm sure RS was full. A very good thing. They seem like a good group.

    ReplyDelete