Monday, November 11, 2013

Perspective

I have really been enjoying my new Camera. I have always loved taking pictures, but now it is more of an obsession. I am going to have to set-up another website for Photography since I have noticed that Blogger can sometimes distort my images, and I don't like that. I want them to be exactly the way I create them. I am working on that website, but I want to take time on it, and then I will put it out there. Also, I may be asking to take pictures of your children. I love taking pictures of my children, of course, but I would love to practice on other lovely subjects too. If you would like me to practice with your children, let me know! You would get all the pictures I capture. I just want to practice. However, I do demand payment in the form of cookies. Just kidding. (Sort of.) 



























5 comments:

  1. You're having too much fun!! (I like it, though)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to volunteer my kids.
    Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you volunteer your children! Let's do it!

      Delete
  3. my precious....love those shots. :) i need to get you to take some family shots for us!

    ReplyDelete