Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sammi's School Solo


Sammi got to sing a solo in her school program. She did an AWESOME job! Please forgive the camera. I was holding the camera in one hand, holding Henry in the other, and holding back tears at the same time. Someone out there must have a better video . . . I will try and find that someone! Anyway, you get the idea. Sammi is cute. The program was called, The Power of One. It was probably one of the best programs I have seen at the school. It was about doing what you can to help others. One person can make a difference. I had tears, lots of tears. It was a sweet and powerful program. Loved it! Way to go Sam! I am so proud of you! 

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Sam. I'm glad your mom recorded this, I wish I could have been there to hear you. Keep up the music!!

    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost threw up from motion sickness but it was a small price to pay to listen to Sammy sing. She's brilliant and you should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to cause you pain, Melissa. I warned you it was awful video. I had just finished running, I still had beads of sweat on my forehead, and I was all sorts of crazy shaking, trying to juggle the baby with my post-exercise arms. I am embarrassed by the video, but Sammi was so cute I had to share. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job sammi!!!! ....you singers are all so brave. :)

    ReplyDelete